Dec 26, 2008

Eggnog Slurpee

Objective : Climbing Strength

Warm up : Campus Lap X 3

Training : (1) Hang 4-8s
Rest as need (approx. 2-3 minutes)
6 rounds per grip

Mono, 1 1/4'' edge
Pinch
Two finger, 1/2'' edge
Open hand, 1 arm , large campus rung
Full crimp, 1/2'' edge + 63lbs

(2) 1 arm pull up (each arm) X 3

(3) Front lever X 3

My good friend for the next week. This hangboard is too fancy, lots of wasted space and extra features. I added the hooks for a pulley system to take weight off.

I asked my sister for weight and got this stuff. It ranges from 1/2lb to a 10lb kettlebell! I will be able to accommodate small linear progress, a "secret" to weight training, but might not be able to train maximal strength.

Notes: Weak on pinches. Strong on crimp. Standard climbing workout: reference. Good enough for Ben Moon. Good enough for me.