Aug 28, 2009

Big Game Area, "Season Opener"

Today was the first day of development for the Big Game Area, primarily it is a hunting area for "Big Game". I don't know what the "Big Game" is, but I'm a little spooked walking through the chest-high grass.

Season Opener Cave
1. Chipmunk Killing Time, VO - SDS
2. Unnamed, V3 - SDS, tricksy start yields to easier climbing
3. Season Opener, V2/3, - SDS, follow good edges, rad problem
4. Unnamed, V0 - SDS, easy climbing leads to spooky exit

There are a couple more problems left to do in "Season Opener Cave", including a traverse line.

This is will be "Small Game Wall", with at least 4 independent lines.
I'm usually not syked on traverses but this could be another good one.

I broke my trusty shears.





Season Opener, FA

Bonus : I found an application to create beta photos (like the one above). Check it out - Beta Creator.