Mar 16, 2009

Tequila Lesbian

Objective : Cross-training

Warm up: 3 rounds
row 500m (1:47, 1:47, 1:47)
rest as needed

Training: (1) Back Squat
275 X5
295X4
295X1

(2) "Cindy Light"
As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) in 10 minutes (11 rounds)
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 squats


Heartbeaker

My first 2 rounds of "Cindy"

Notes: Since I'm only training climbing endurance, a little extra cross-training won't screw with it. I think CrossFit is the best cross-training program out there. I cheated and looked at the affiliate's website to make sure the WOD wasn't wacky. This is my favorite flavor of the Koolaid, a high volume session with a strength component. I haven't back squatted heavy fives in a long time. I blew my load on the second set (it happens with random training). My diet was very bad (for me) last three days because I had guests visiting. I could feel it on "Cindy Light". I got "gassed." I usually never get "gassed." It is good motivation to rebuild my foundation.