Jun 30, 2009

National Sovereignty Day

Objective: Climbing Strength

Warm-up: Flash new problems (Int X 4, Adv X7)

Training: System board, 4-6 moves
mono, big
slopers, lower left, wide
crimps, #1

I came back from my roadtrip to find this.
Seriously WHACK!
I'm glad I'm not in a Power Cycle.

Notes: I drove 12+ hours and slept 6- hours yesterday. I was eager to move my body, but wasn't going to crank hard. I opted for simple training. Move from weakest to strongest grip. I realized during my road trip I need to be stronger at full extension. I'm addressing that limiter by skipping one panel laterally as I move up.

During my session, a couple of girls sat under the session board to put on their shoes. I thought no problem. I can wait a minute before continuing to train. They start talking, still not a problem. Then one of the girls starts crying. WTF!!! I can handle Frat boys campusing the Recreation problems. I can handle the posses of Bros and Bras projecting everything to death. I cannot handle a girl crying under the system board. You can only cry under the session board if you pulled a tendon. Maybe.