Jan 6, 2009

White Mocha with Protein

Objective : Cross-training

Warm-up : Standard CrossFit Warm-up

Training :
Three rounds for time of:
135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
135 pound Hang power clean, 12 reps
135 pound Front Squat, 9 reps
135 pound Push Jerk, 6 reps
Time - 12:30

Notes : I visited the local CrossFit afflilate. It is better than my old local one in CA. I don't know if I'm sold on it. I hate the standard warm-up. It is a joke. On the other hand, that work-out is no joke. I thought about quitting at one point and couldn't breathe normally for 10 minutes. It is from CrossFit.com. CrossFit.com's workouts are the most effiecient use of gym I have found. The local place's schedule is 5 days on/ 2 days off. That is a lot of practice at CrossFit. I don't want to get better CrossFit. In addition, 5 days on is a watered down version of Crossfit. I rather have my straight shots. Also, I can't workout whenever I want. I love my Sunday workouts after climbing trips.